Mini Easter Egg Decorations
Create your own Mini Easter Egg Wreaths with just a few materials including Cadburys pastel mini eggs!
Versión Español aquí!
I saw this cute idea on Pinterest a few weeks ago done by Catch My Party and I absolutely loved it! What a cute way to add style to your Easter Table, do as a craft with your children during the Easter break or to sproose (or is it spruse..) up your candy/dessert table..
The best part was that I got to you use Cadburys Mini Easter Eggs, which I absolutely love!!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you kindly for supporting this blog ♥
To make them you will need:
- glass bottles or jars
- mini easter eggs in different colours (I love the pastels!)
- bakers twine
- pretty ribbon of your choice
- cereal box or cardboard
- melted chocolate
- 2 different sized cookie cutters (see image above)
- Make sure your bottles are clean and dry.
- Use your big cookie cutter to draw a circle on your cardboard. Now use the smaller cookie cutter to draw a circle on the inside of the bigger one. Cut it out.. ps. you want something that resembles a ring (a bigggg ring..haha)
- Paint one side of your ring shaped cardboard with the melted chocolate and stick your mini eggs to it. Leave to dry.
- When your cardboard ring with your mini eggs is completely dry you can use the Baker´s Twine to hang them onto your glass bottles and/or jars.
- Use pretty ribbon and bows to make them look even prettier!
- That´s it.. very easy and simple to do and so cute at the end…. oh and if you have cute printed straws why not add them too 😉
I hope you guys like this Tutorial as much as I liked making these! I love combining crafts with baking.. to me it is the ultimate ultimate 🙂
Happy weekend guys! May each and every one of you have a super blessed weekend!
Maybe pin this for later!
ps. If you like what you see, fill out your details in the box below to know when I will be posting something new!