This is my last minute Packing Checklist for Vacation. Use this before zipping your suitcase close on your next travel and you won´t forget anything!
If you´re like me there is always something we´re forgetting to pack. This is why I wrote this post, to help you (and me) not to forget anything on our next vacation! There´s nothing worst than getting to the other side and to realise you forgot a bunch of things. You could probably get it on the other side too but it wastes time and normally costs much more…
- Pack something warm even if you´re traveling to a warm place. Layering is key. Make sure you have a light cover up for those crisp summer evenings (or mornings) and a jacket for a more formal setting.
- Make sure your camera battery is fully charged and that you packed the mentioned battery charger. The same goes for your cellphone charger to make sure you have your cellphone charged for those all important moments on your Insta stories 🙂 A very good idea is to have a portable charger handy too!
- Speaking about camera, don´t forget your memory card (or two). I normally pack 2 x 64GB memory cards when I travel. I don’t wan’t to run out of space while on vacation!
- Sunglasses! I can´t tell you the amount of times I forgot to pack my sunglasses. Nothing worst than trying to take snapshots of the amazing surroundings but you can´t see anything because the sun is shining in your eyes. Not cool!
- A good book to read (audio book) or a movie downloaded on your favourite tablet. This helps so much during plane, car, train rides, etc. Oh and don’t forget your earphones! I especially like this travel pack that includes earphones and a power bank in a handy zipper wallet!
- Nail clippers, nail polish remover and nail polish. I normally do my nails and toe nails before I go away but just in case a nail breaks I make sure I have these beauty items handy too 🙂 I also like to pack a small pair of scissors.
- A good travel first aid kit that contains travel meds can especially come in handy! This one contains everything from pain relievers to bandages. You never know when (or if) you might need it..
- A laundry bag. I can´t stand the thought of mixing my clean and dirty laundry! Ewww! This way when you get home all you need to do is to remove the bag with the dirty laundry and drop it into the laudry basket 😉
- A good lip balm. My lips get dry very quickly so I always make sure that I have a good quality lip balm with me.
- A hat. The bigger the rim, the better. Nothing worst than getting sun burnt on vacation. Ouch! AND that´s why you need sunscreen for those hot Summer days! Not only for those long, lazy days on the beach but also when browsing your favourite city. I love these Banana Boat SPF 30 Protection travel packs for traveling.
- Maps & directions to the area/hotel where you´re staying. Even if your rent a car that has a gps it´s better to have backups.
- Voltage Adapter in case you travel internationally and you need to convert the voltage of your electric items i.e battery chargers, power banks, straighteners, etc
- An umbrella. Yes this is a tricky one and can take up unnecessary space in your suitcase (and carry on) but you don´t want to be browsing your favourite places to suddenly be stuck in the middle of a rain storm. It can happen just like that. It sure has happened to me before!
- Insect Repellent. Most places have mosquitos during the hotter months. It´s a good idea to have some insect repellent handy like these travel insect repellent bracelets.
- A beach towel in case the hotel or accomodation where you´re staying does not supply it,.. and even if they do I always like to have more than one beach towel. One for lying on and another for drying myself with 😉
- Your passport & any necessary travel documents. Let´s face it, without these you aint going anywhere 😉 I like to keep my travel documents safe in an envelope like this one.
- Your house & car keys. When you get back from holiday, and we all know you have to, you don´t want to be locked outside of your house..
- Cash. Most places accept cards these days but just in case they don´t (or in case you just want to buy a bottle of water), cash always comes in handy!
So that´s my last minute packing checklist for vacation guys 🙂 I hope this list helps you! Click in this link last minute packing checklist for vacation to get my pdf checklist. When the page opens, click in the link again and it will automatically download the pdf list.