Grow Your Blog Network with Food Blogger Pro!
Who else but other Food Bloggers will understand what you go through on a daily basis.. In real life if you tell someone you blog, they look at you in a strange way and normally it follows with.. “You blog.. that´s it.. that possibly couldn´t be all you do.. it´s not even a real job, is it..???”.
THAT´S WHY IT IS SO IMPORANT TO CONNECT WITH OTHER FOOD BLOGGERS!
What is Food Blogger Pro?
- Food Blogger Pro is an awesome website that teaches you how to start, grow and monetize your blog. It was founded by Lindsay and Bjork Ostrom, the couple behind the very successful food blog Pinch Of Yum.
- Food Blogger Pro knows and understand that you have a story to tell and a gift to give the people that follow you online. They also know (from tons of experience) that the road to success isn’t smooth (overnight success is a myth in this industry).
- Food Blogger Pro has +300, easy to follow tutorial in video format + a very active community forum (read more below).
Their #1 focus is to provide training and support to help you reach your goals more quickly!
- Quickly master skills that took them years to learn.
- Not to waste time working on the wrong things.
- A great support system in what is often times a lonely journey.
- Know of any new industry changes.
- Discover hidden revenue and income streams.
If you engage with the community, watch the course material, and stick with it for a few months then you’ll start to see growth and traction with your blog 🙂
- The community forum,
- The nutrition label generator,
- Over 300 training videos (when you sign up you get access to all of the content right away! Nothing is “dripped” out),
- Google Hangouts!
There’s a lot happening every day in the Food Blogger Pro forums. You can find threads on a vast range of food blogging related topics, for example Buzzfeed, tricks for efficiently creating videos, suggestions for ad networks that are working well, etc etc etc
What are a few things I learned?
Some of the key things I learned that really helped me move my blogging career forward:
- How to optimize my site for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Food Styling and Photography Tips that made my photos looks HEAPS better!
- How to edit my photos using Lightroom.
- How to monetize my site via ad networks & effective affiliate marketing.
- How to use plugins to improve my blog and add functionality to my site.
- How to use my newsletter to grow my blog.
- How to use social media to grow my blog.
Learning all this was not the only benefit of joining Food Blogger Pro. I also made friends and connected with a bunch of amazing bloggers and industry experts in the community forums. If I’m ever stuck pulling my hair out over a technical problem on my blog, I can pop in the forums and someone will have some advice for me. How great is that? Bloggers helping bloggers!
Is it worth it?
Absolutely! In my opinion Food Blogger Pro is one of the best investments a Food Blogger can make! If you watch the courses and follow the steps, you will see results. Everything is explained in simple terms and easy to understand. No wasting time digging through tons of information online, everything is right there for you! It really is superrrr worth it!
So where do I sign up?
A membership to Food Blogger Pro is $29/month. There’s no contract, commitment, or small print you need to worry about.
At the moment Food Blogger Pro is open for enrollment (and will be accepting new members) from May 24th to June 2nd (10:00PM CST) only! So if you´d like to join the best would be to do so now because they will only open up for enrollment again in a couple of months…
Nothing can stop you know!
If you’ve been thinking of starting a blog, or want to take your current blog to the next level, I strongly suggest you give Food Blogger Pro a try. It’s a wonderful resource and community.
Free ebooks to download from Food Blogger Pro!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links and should you click through and purchase the product I will earn commission. All the opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences in the Food Blogger Pro community. Thanks for supporting this blog!