Christmas Tree Pops
How to make easy Christmas Tree Pops made with chocolate brownies and green buttercream frosting, decorated with edible silver balls and Red M&M´s.
Clic aquí para el versión en español!
To be honest with you guys, uploading a video every day for a week, posting in Spanish and English, doing SEO, keyword planning etc etc has taking it´s toll on me.. Uffff it´s hard word and I hardly slept this week but hey lets look at the postive side: 1. I´ve learnt alot, 2. I´ve entertained you guys (well I hope so) and 3. from Sunday I can take a break to this Christmas Holidays to spend some family & friend time knowing I did my work well 🙂
- So to make these CHRISTMAS TREE POPS you need the following materials:
- pre-baked chocolate cake (cooled completely)
- cute straws
- melted dark/milk chocolate
- piping bag fitted with a small open star nozzle filled with green frosting
- silver edible balls
- small red M&M´s (or similar)
- name tags (if you want to give them as gifts or use them as place holders)
Click here to see how I made them!
Here are links to the previous 4 in the series if you have not seen them yet..
#2 Snowman Soup
See you guys tomorrow for #6.. Rudolph the red nose reindeer..lalalalala (can you guess what it is??). Oh and don´t forget to check what the bonus video tutorial is all about 🙂