Ok guys so here is #4 Christmas Tree Cupcakes! Yet another DIY Christmas gift idea where I show you (including a video tutorial!) how to make your own Christmas Tree Cupcakes with ice cream cones 🙂
Clic aquí para el versión español!
These are so easy to make.. really.. trust me.. I´m all about easy 😉 To make these you would need:
- Pre-baked cupcakes – cooled completely (click here for my recipe)
- White frosting to cover the cupcake with and for piping the stars (click here – just omit the vanilla in the recipe – for my recipe)
- Shredded coconut
- Ice cream cones
- edible pearls (I used silver)
- icing sugar for dusting (to resemble snow)
- To make the stars for the top you need: silver/gold cardboard paper, toothpicks and sellotape
To see how I made these watch the video below!
I hope you guys are enjoying this series I´ve created for you.. I´ve worked really hard to give you guys cute and easy DIY Christmas Gift ideas.. If you haven´t seen the previous 3 videos in the series, click on the names below:
#2 Snowman Soup
See you guys tomorrow for #5.. here´s a clue they are big and shaped liked triangles 😉 Happy Thursday!!!