This is where I share my favourite recipe books. I especially love them because of their beautiful images!
Note: These books are of Bloggers that I recommend, love and follow!
1. The Sweet Book of Candy Making
In this The Sweet Book of Candy Making Elizabeth Labau shows you how to make Caramels, Fudge, Hard Candy, Fondant, Toffee, and More! Elizabeth (her blog is called SugarHero) is one of my all time favorite dessert bloggers out there. I love reading her posts because she is super funny, not to mention the amazing desserts recipes she shares with us!
2. New England Farmgirl: Recipes & Stories from a Farmer’s Daughter
Jessica Robinson invites readers to learn about growing a garden, buying local, and choosing organic foods.. and then she wows us by sharing how she creates the most amazing recipes! If you love food photography, this is the book for you.
3. The Sweetapolita Bakebook: 75 Fanciful Cakes, Cookies & More to Make & Decorate
Rosie Alya is the queen of cakes in the dessert blogging world. In this recipe book she shares 75 recipes with us for everything from pretty homemade cookies to decadent layer cakes.
4. The Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cupcakes (Betty Crocker Big Book)
Everybody loves Betty Crocker. Especially her tubs of ready made chocolate fudge icing. Get ready for 175 delightful cupcake recipes, adorably decorated and deliciously flavored. This book makes Cupcakes look easy!
5. The Hummingbird Bakery Life is Sweet: 100 original recipes for happy home baking
The brilliant new recipe book by Tarek Malouf, from Britain’s favourite bakery called: Hummingbird Bakery. It is packed with recipes for extra-special treats and surprises.
6. The Complete Magnolia Bakery Cookbook: Recipes from the World-Famous Magnolia Bakery and Allysa Torey’s Home Kitchen
The complete and “charming” Gourmet collection of deliciously old-fashioned and deeply satisfying recipes, written by Jennifer Appel and Allysa Torey. Magnolia Bakery is everyone’s favorite New York City cupcake bakery made famous in the TV series: Sex and The City.
Disclosure: some of the links on this page are affiliate links and will earn me a small commission should you decide to buy the product which helps me to pay for the expenses of this blog.